- Call Center
- Airport Ticket Counter
- City Office
- Online through Air Carnival Website
- Authorized Travel Agent
- Call center : Credit Card, Air Carnival Voucher’s and Air Carnival Wallet
- Airport Counter : Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash, Air Carnival and Wallet
- City Office : Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash & Air Carnival Voucher and wallet
- Web Site : Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Air Carnival Voucher & Wallets
- Travel Agent : Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash, Air Carnival Voucher & Wallets
- Corporates : Credit Card, Debit Card, Air Carnival Voucher & wallets
Air Carnival booking engine (www.aircarnival.in) is an application which lets the consumer Book Flight tickets and hotel reservation through the Internet.
You can pre-reserve your seat during your online ticket purchase or by requesting Advance Seat Reservation when purchasing your tickets through Air Carnival Call Center or at any Air Carnival Ticket Office. You may do this from the time of your booking up to 24 hours prior to your flight.
Yes, you need to select a seat again and pay the corresponding fee if any.
No, the Advance Seat Reservations fee is non-refundable if passenger voluntarily cancels or changed his flight
No, the Advance Seat Reservations fee cannot be transferred to another person.
- A confirmation page will be prompted on your screen. You will also receive an e-ticket itinerary receipt at the time of ticket purchase.
- Must be above 15 years of age
- Passenger must not be elderly
- Passenger should be physically fit and without hearing or visual impairment or other disabilities
- Passenger should have sufficient mobility, strength or agile in both arms and hands, and both legs
- Passenger should be able to speak in English
- Passenger should be able to understand and carry out instructions, which will be given in English on board during the flight
- Adult passenger should not be traveling with infant or children below 15 years old or someone that needs his/her assistance during emergency situation
- Passenger should acknowledge the exit row briefing that will be given out by the Cabin Crew once on board the aircraft
- Passenger must be willing to assist the Cabin Crew during an emergency evacuation situation